The most recent update enhances the region selections – we can explore now, for example, how the United States might compare to various WHO regions as a whole.
- Added new global regions based on the World Health Organization designated regions.
- Added a new “Show” selection to show only the regions for a specific graph (ex: WHO, US regions, etc).
Additionally, the code was refactored to allow for better exploration of regions in future updates:
- Refactored the region code to allow for code-defined regions (instead of defining the regions in pre-processing). In a future update, this can be expanded to allow for “custom regions”.
- Removed the “Exclude NY/NJ/CT” region in favor of future custom regions.
- Updated “Change Log” code to allow images to point to specific graphs instead of just the visualization.