"Add Additional Data" Improvements
- When the primary data view is a ratio (eg: mortality rate, test positivity), the graph will no longer scale to above 100% (even if additional data is above that).
- When you “+Add Additional Data” to a ratio chart, you the default is now to “Scale Separately”.
- Clicking “+Add Additional Data” will now always, immediately, add the additional data. (This fixes a bug that, in certain cases, you had to change the additional data before it displayed).
- Fixed the additional data labels to show a percentage when adding additional data that is a percentage (eg: test positivity).
- When calculating the test positivity for a country that reported zero cases and zero tests over the past week, the value now displays as 0% positivity instead of “infinity”.
Many thanks to @TheWheelMe for the initial report.