Defaults Changed to Linear
- Changed default scale to “Linear” from “Log” on all graphs.
- You can still change each graph to “Log” by using the button, by saving a log-graph link, or by including
?scale=log at the end of the URL.
- Added new “Highlight”: “Scale to Highlight and Current Max” that combines both “Scale to Highlight” and “Current Max”:
- This will always show ALL of countries or states, as it will scale to the maximum current value.
- Additionally, it will show ALL of the data in your highlighted countries, as it will scale to the maximum value among all of your highlights.
- Whichever one of these is larger will be used for your y-axis scale.
- Modified the query string processing logic to apply your saved options to ALL graphs, not just the selected one, where possible.