- Non-highlighted data points now render fewer mouseover circles for data over a month old. Even fewer for data over two months old.
- The line will always be correct, using every daily data point.
- Highlighted data will always render all circles.
- This should significantly speed up rendering time for the graphs.
- Added US regions to US graphs based on the United States Census Bureau’s regions: “US-South”, “US-Midwest”, “US-Northeast”, and “US-West”.
- Improved calculation of “Global” when using Johns Hopkins Data.