Right-align by Date
- Added “X-Axis” selection allowing you to select to right-align data by the number of days ago.
- Added a light highlight for the most recent two weeks when viewing “right-align”.
- Added a “Remove” option for additional highlights.
- Highlights full data on mouseover/tap in addition to the tooltip.
- Added “days ago” to the mouseover tooltip.
- Removed trendline option from the UI.
- Improved layout of “Data” selector by grouping data types together and adding dividers.
- Added “New Hospitalized /Day” and “New Hospitalized /Day, 1 Week Average” as “Data” options for US States.
- Added “New Recoveries /Day” and “New Recoveries /Day, 1 Week Average” as “Data” option for countries.
- Browser-specific fix: Added
dominant-baseline for label positioning on Firefox.
- Mobile-specific fix: Added decimal point to non-exact y-axis labels (ex: “1k” -> “1.2k”).