Cases per Day
- Default view on the page is now new cases /day instead of total confirmed cases.
- You can still view (and bookmark) the old default of “Total Confirmed Cases” by choosing that in the “Data”.
- Added “Loading” animation between graph changes.
- The chart titles now accurately reflect your chosen “Data” view.
- Direct links shown on single-page visualizations (May 4th Update) now provide links to the single-page visualizations.
- Scaling for “1 Wk. Avg.” graphs now scale to the one-week average data (before it scaled to the underlying, non-average raw data).
- Several algorithm optimizations to speed up data processing.
- Normalized country data now shows “Top 25 with over 10,000,000 population”.
- You can still view all countries by showing “View”: “All” or selecting them as highlights, their data isn’t gone. :)